Last Update: June 21, 2016
The following policy statements are legally binding and limit our liability and obligations. By using this website or making a purchase, you acknowledge you have read the policies posted on the site and agree to be bound by them.
PLEASE NOTE: Because our product is specific to laws within the United States of America, we do not offer it for sale outside the United States.
For California residents, sales tax is included in the sale price. Tax is not collected for sales to other states.
There is a flat rate for shipping and handling of $9.95 per set (except when we’re offering a free shipping promotion). All products are shipped via U.S.P.S. The cost of shipping is shown as a separate charge on your order form when you check out.
Orders are usually processed within one business day after the order is received. Delivery is typically within 2-3 days after the order is sent, but may take longer depending upon your location.
We do not offer refunds under any circumstances, but we do offer a warranty for defective merchandise.
Limited 90-Day Warranty
We take pride in the quality of our product and want to make sure you get its full benefit. Our disks were manufactured at one of the finest DVD replication plants in the United States and were carefully inspected multiple times throughout the manufacture and packaging process. If a defect has slipped through, we want to know about it and make it right. Defective DVDs will be replaced within 90 days of your purchase date, provided we still have stock. If we do not have commercial stock, we will attempt to provide a computer-duplicated copy of the disk from our archived master.
To make an exchange, use one of the following methods:
- In most cases, you may be able to expedite an exchange and avoid having to return a defective item if you contact us via the e-mail form on the Contact page of this website or call us at (323) 515-5980. Please be sure to include the following information:
- the nature of the defect on the disk,
- your order date as shown on your receipt (or the approximate date, if you can’t find the receipt),
- your name,
- your address (to which the replacement disk should be sent),
- your phone number, and
- the best time to call, in case we have questions about your claim.
- Or, you may simply return the defective disk(s) with a copy of your order or packing slip and a description of the problem you are having. Please return only defective item, not the entire set. Use the current address shown on our Contact page. You are responsible for paying postage to return the defective item to us, and we will pay shipping to send the replacement to you.
(If you have not had a response to your e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us again, in case the first message was lost in transmittal.)
If you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments regarding the DVD set or our return policy, please feel free to Contact us.